BDSwiss was created in 2012 and offers Forex and CFD trading. They are regulated by CySec under the following license number: 199/13. The registration number is: 300153 and the address of BDSwiss Holding PLC is: Apostolou Andrea Street 11, Hyper Tower, 5th Floor, 4007 Mesa Yeitonia, Limassol, Cyprus.
You can contact BDSwiss by phone at the various numbers available on the “contact us” page on its official website.
BDSwiss is a member of the investor remuneration fund:
“This fund is a private legal entity, which will compensate the client’s uninvested capital by up to € 20,000 in case of liquidation of the company”. – BDSwiss. The brand also offers a ‘sub zero account’. This allows traders to keep their account balance below zero – effectively offering credit. This can be a useful resource for traders who want to act quickly after identifying an opportunity. Terms and conditions apply, and merchants need to use the resource responsibly.
In 2013, BDSwiss obtained a license from Cyprus’ financial regulator, CySec. The company is also regulated in other parts of the EU and is headquartered in Cyprus, with offices in Germany. Despite being a relatively new broker, it should be noted how quickly it gained popularity and sympathy among countless traders.
• Known platform – the broker’s platform operates based on SpotOption, a popular product with a simple and intuitive interface that solves the problem of exploiting the platform.
• Multilingual platform – the website and customer support are currently available in 19 languages, a fact that has helped the company gain popularity so quickly, in pursuit of its goal of becoming one of the world’s leading Forex and CFD brokers.
• broker for everyone – the minimum deposit amount you can start trading with is $ 100; the minimum trading volume is $ 5. Thanks to these conditions, the broker’s platform is suitable for both professionals and beginners, who can learn to trade without risking large sums of money.
• Wide choice of assets – BDSwiss offers trading on 171 underlying assets in four main categories: stocks, currencies, indices and commodities. It is also important to note that there are six types of option contracts available for trading.
• 24-hour support – as mentioned above, customers can get answers to their questions quickly, using one of the following means of contacting the company: live chat, phone or email. Support is provided in all languages available on the website.
• Personal manager – each new customer receives a personal manager who is ready to provide support by phone or other means.
• Regulation – the broker is supervised by the Cyprus financial regulator – CySec (license number 199/13). In addition, the company is regulated in other EU countries, which guarantees the broker’s transparency and reliability.
• High percentage of payment – when the forecast is correct, the trader can receive up to 85% profit in a single transaction.
• Training – great attention was paid to the education of traders. Exclusive webinars are held regularly, in addition to free learning materials, expert support and other benefits.
• Mobile apps – BDSwiss traders can trade worldwide and from any device, using the mobile version of the platform for their smartphones and tablets, available for Android and iOS.
• Discussion platform – with the help of the discussion platform, you can share your experience and communicate with other traders through the available means of communication.
• Useful tools – the platform provides additional tools for profitable trades: an economic calendar, market analysis by professional traders, a blog, etc.
• 10% refund for unsuccessful trades – this option can be configured by the trader and can affect the payout percentage of profitable trades.
• Windows phone is not supported – the mobile platform is not currently available for Windows devices.
Special emphasis is placed on live communication with customers. You can contact the BDSwiss support team via an online chat on the website, by phone or email. Whatever the case, problems are usually resolved in the shortest possible time. Since its creation, BDSwiss.com has done its best to create a fast, reliable and multifunctional platform for Forex and CFD trading. It can really be called a modern broker, deserving attention from serious traders.
The trading conditions provided by the company are suitable for those who do not wish to invest large amounts in trading, as well as for those who are ready to trade with large sums of money. The minimum deposit amount is $ 100, while the minimum investment amount is $ 5; trading accounts can be opened in USD, EUR or GBP.
In case of a correct price movement forecast, the trader receives 65-85% profit per transaction. For most underlying assets, quotes are generated based on the formula (bid + ask) / 2, which is why we recommend that you verify that a third-party signal or indicator service employs a similar pricing principle, if you are using a to improve your trading results.
Is BDSwiss legitimate?
Thus, the company BDSwiss is eligible to provide services within the EEA zone, while local authorities have registered the company in their realization records or in simple permitting to make offers legally due to the broker’s records. Other BDSwiss operations offices located in attractive offshore areas of Mauritius and Seychelles, registered by the Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC), increase the broker’s ability to offer its services to several residents worldwide.
Although offshore registration does not offer serious and secure compliance with business standards and operations, since BDSwiss is paralleled by the respected European authority in general, it is considered a safe broker. However, as we always recommend carefully checking the regulations and never enter a single broker registered abroad (read more why avoid trading with brokers abroad).
How are you protected?
According to the regulation, the security of the funds, together with the protection of the client, are delivered in various ways that guarantee a safe business environment and the legal compliance of investors. It is a fact that you are always protected, as long as the broker is regulated by the regulations. In addition, BDSwiss has registered with the US NFA authority as a member and a presentation company – BDSwiss LLC – authorized by registration no. 0486419.
When opening your trading account, there is an option to choose the desired currency by selecting between the euro (€), US dollar ($) and the pound sterling (£). Currently, BDSwiss offers three main types of accounts: Basic, Gross and Black, created to meet the needs of different traders, through lower costs, according to trading sizes and advanced services.
In addition, every BDSwiss customer managed in accordance with strict regulations and the account balance cannot fall below zero due to the protection applied to the negative balance. BDSwiss also offers a Forex or CFD “Demo Account”, which is risk free. to learn or practice strategies or check trading conditions before the active account is active.
Withdraw and Deposit
The methods including a wide range of payment options yet may vary according to the country regulations and your residence so always good to verify this information with the support center as well.
- credit cards
- bank transfers
- Skrill, iDEal, EPS, giropay, and many more
Normally the minimum deposit required for you to start live trading is 100$, which is an attractive opportunity to many traders as a start with a Classic account. The pleasant moment is that BDSwiss does not charge any fees on credit card/electronic wallet deposits as well, yet may vary from rules to another.
BDSwiss has a minimum withdrawal of $ 100 (R $ 330) or € 100 (R $ 374), depending on the currency of your trading account. You can easily withdraw your funds by credit card, debit card, bank transfer, cashU, Maestro, Sofort, Paysafecard, UKash, Giropay, EPS and Postepay. There is a $ 25 (R $ 82) bank transfer withdrawal fee, but withdrawal transfers via credit or debit card are free. Withdrawals can take from 1 to 7 days, depending on the method.
When you sign up for a BDSwiss account, you get training materials, such as ebooks and live online lectures that are included with your account.
Both platforms offer downloadable mobile apps, available on the Apple App Store and Google Play. You can also access BDSwiss Web Trader without a download, just log in to the platform through your Facebook or Google accounts. You can also easily trade with your tablet while on the go, and all asset classes are covered by the BDSwiss mobile platform.
The most notable feature that we discovered during this review of BDSwiss is the announced commercial execution, which certainly deserves a mention. With zero quotes and 73.40% zero or positive deviation on paper, the statistics suggest an excellent execution environment. Also of note are the company’s excellent research and education offers, which will be described below. Operations execution statistics point to a solid operations execution policy and a deep liquidity pool.
The trading charts on the platform use Line or Candlestick format. You may also choose among the following timestamp timeframes: 1, 5, 15, 30, 60 minutes and 4 hours, Daily, Weekly and Monthly.
A number of indicators that can be directly inserted to your charts are:
- Moving Averages
- Bollinger Bands
- Fibonacci Retracements.
How To Place A Trade At BDSwiss
- Choose your asset or market
- Choose a trade size and leverage figure you are comfortable with
- Choose the direction of the price (“Buy” if you think prices will rise, “Sell” if you think they will fall.)
The platform for the Forex trading however is different and is much more advanced. You could compare it to MetaTrader 4 with loads of indicators, technical tools and many more settings.
If you enjoyed this article you can also check Betway review.